Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Beginning Of The End

Well I guess this is the beginning of the end, all of our efforts for nothing for fedzilla has stuck a crushing blow to the middle class yet again. Today all but 9 members of the senate finance committee voted to pass a health care bill that technically does not even exist. What does this say about how the fed feels about what we think? Well I for one think it should be pretty obvious that they don't think we know anything and that only they know what is best for us. Now on the political side all but one so-called republican voted no and I think we all the one who voted yes, the turn coat Senator Snow the same person who said at town halls and on countless tv and radio interviews that she would not vote for it. Just another lying professional politician I think she should leave the party and take Graham and Mcshame with her. This is an out rage and I refuse to stop the fight. I think we need to get louder and continue to support fox news and conservative blogs and websites. The white house is spending a lot of tax payers money to fund their war against these groups and we should not take any of this sitting still and quiet as they want us. They want us to shut up and accept their hostile takeover of our great nation and trust me when I say that this is a hostile takeover if it wasn't then why are they forcing these unconstitutional bills on us. We must be the patriots that our founders were and speak up and educate ourselves and each other on all that is going on,otherwise the outcome I fear is grim.

No comments:

Post a Comment